DEEPER KASAUTI – Exam Date: 26/03/2017
In view of Board Examiniation on 20 Mar 2017, Kasauti-17 will be conducted on 26 Mar 2017 instade of 19 Mar 2017. Student should know this important change and prepare accordingly.
- Real Mock : Final Testing before MHT-CET.
- Useful to know exact score in MHT-CET.
- This exam gives real picture of your preparation and will reduce exam phobia & fever in final CET.
- This exam is relatively tough than DCT-15.
- After this exam you will get the real feel of remaining 1 sets to be solved (Delivered during DCT-15 Exam) 5 days and 10 days earlier to CET-15.
- This exam is conducted around 20 days earlier when you are thoroughly prepared and ready to crack the CET.
- This exam is conducted mostly at district centers and you will get the real trial for final exam if you are residing away from district place.
DEEPER KASAUTI is a rehearsal before fifteen days of Government MHT-CET examination. DEEPER KASAUTI is scheduled exactly on the grounds of Government MHT-CET. In this also DEEPER conducting two exams MHT-CET and Engineering-CET.
DEEPER KASAUTI Exam date will be declared later.This exam held exactly on the grounds of Government MHT-CET. This year DEEPER conducting two exams under KASAUTI-16, MHT-CET and Engineering-CET. Students will get the Admit Card before 5 days of the Examination.
Students have to registered themselves offline or online, along-with fees of Rs. 900/- for one group and 1200/- for both the groups for DCT and Kasauti Exams. Mumbai MMRDA region fees for Rs.1000/- for one group and Rs. 1500/- for both the groups for DCT and Kasauti Exams.
Students have to pay the fees by Demand Draft payable at Pune or by paying in cash in Deeper’s Bank, Account No. 60048485266 in Bank of Maharashtra, Narayan Peth Branch, Pune. To ensure the registration, students should send Demand Draft or original copy of Bank slip to Deeper’s Head Office.
Those students, who have not registered along with DCT 17, may also apply for KASAUTI 17 examination by register themselves by filling Online form.Payment methods online or by Demand Draft payable at Pune or by paying in cash in Deeper’s Bank, Account No. 60048485266 in Bank of Maharashtra, Narayan Peth Branch, Pune. To ensure the registration, students should send Demand Draft or original copy of Bank slip to Deeper’s Head Office.
While filling online form, students should upload their Passport size photo. In case of any difficulty in uploading the same, students should send the scanned copy of their photo image in JPEG or TIFF form at email@example.com.
Those Students appearing only for KASAUTI will not get trial sets and admission process guideline coupon which may please be noted.